Regular training for everyone
Harassment, bullying or physical assaults in public spaces, who hasn’t experienced the fear of violence?
baKum-do is a holistic and modern self-defence, practical and proven through practice; it employs as kicks, strikes, locking-holds, throws and defence on the ground; it is also fun to do.
- Aerobics, stretching, back strengthening exercise
- De-escalation and self-assurance
- Civil courage – what does helping mean?
- Self-defence with minimum force
- Defence against strikes and weapons
- Training against incapacitating fear
Outdoor: Stadtpark Schöneberg, Wiese neben „Goldener Hirsch“
Indoor: Dojo at baKum Institut für Selbstverteidigung
c/o Udo Kumpe, Koblenzer Straße 7, 10715 Berlin-Wilmersdorf.
Thursdays, 20:00 – 21:30
180 Euro per Quarter
trial lesson: 10 Euro
Self-defence and anti-violence trainer, trauma advisor,
director of the baKum Institute for self-defence